musculoskeletal ultrasound

I am wondering if anyone has attended any training/conference for msk us? I have been doing a lot of us guided injections taught by my sp and what I have learned on my own, but am looking for some more formal training. Our office has really embraced this new trend and I see msk medicine continuing to go in this direction. Some of the courses are only for residents and physicians. Has anyone seen any for PA's?

I took the Antonio Reginato MSK US course for Rheumatologists in Philly back in 2009. It was pretty good, but like you I had already been doing US guided injections while most there (MDs, Residents, midlevels) hadn't even seen it and were starting from the very basics. At one time I believe they were offering an advanced course which might be more

beneficial to you.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to update this thread to see if anyone knows of any courses for diagnostic US for ortho? My practice is looking at the option of having an inhouse US for Dx, like rotator cuff tears, etc. We think it might be a new source of revenue for us, since we don't have MRI in our practice. We are a multipspecialty practice owned by our hospital so they own the MRI....

Archived