PANRE Review Course from home

Hi all,

I am in my 5th year of practice and will go ahead and take the PANRE this year.  I don't think I'll have the time to go to a review course.  What opinions do you have of the CME4Life DVDs or helpzebra?  Or would you recommend something else?  I currently work in family practice and I'm a visual learner, if that makes a difference.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been using the HELP Zebra program for 1 month now and really like it. They reinforce the material well through quiz, video, review, then another different quiz format.  Also have LOADS of sample questions to take if you like Q&A format. I have been in practice for 12 years and in Ortho the whole time. I took the CME resources course 6 years ago and did well too. Just would rather do a solid review on my own time. Will sit for PANRE next month, will repost with results.

ok I took my Pance in May 2014 using the Hippopa and studying from Jan-May short time frame which is a mistake, the exam I would say is "fair" not too hard but not too easy, after taking my exam I thought I'd pass, but , it turned out I failed and missed it by I would say 12-15 questions. I wish I'd studied hard but oh well you live and learn.

I then got really really serious, I would not recommend the hippopa....ever. after doing some research I stumbled upon HELP zebra, I really like this program, it puts you to work, I studied from June until Jan the following year , I have learned so much that when  its time for me to take the Pance which this time was ridiculously hard that I still manage to pass.

do some research of thread dated January 2015 , a few of us took  the  boards during that same time frame and will tell you it was very hard.

I think doing a course from home is great!

Check out this course the NPAE course, there's a free trial that kind of gives you the idea about what to expect before you buy the full thing.  It has podcasts, quizzes, flashcards and a review guide that includes basically just what you need to know.  I find that to be the best way to study personally.

www.physicianassistantstudyguide.com

Good luck to you!

I am selling a TON of review materials on an as is basis- Everything below for ONLY $450!

- CME resources 5 day review course binder and exams

- HIPPO review course slides and exams

- KAPLAN review course slides

- Datachem PACprep CD

- Rutger's (UMDNJ) review course slides

- LANGE Q&A

JAMES VAN RHEE BOOK

- A WHOLE LOT MORE! (8 Packrats, notes & more)

These cost me thousands of dollars, but I am selling all of it for only $450!!!

Please message me if interested! Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using the HELP Zebra program for 1 month now and really like it. They reinforce the material well through quiz, video, review, then another different quiz format.  Also have LOADS of sample questions to take if you like Q&A format. I have been in practice for 12 years and in Ortho the whole time. I took the CME resources course 6 years ago and did well too. Just would rather do a solid review on my own time. Will sit for PANRE next month, will repost with results.

Promised I would repost with results.  Happy to say that I passed!!!  Credit both God and the HELP zebra/campus program with this. Really enjoyed the help zebra/campus program, will definitely use again to stay fresh for PANRE in 10 yrs.

Archived