Masters Programs to raise science GPA in California before PA school?

This is currently my second year applying, was on the waitlist last year and was basically told my low science GPA prevented me from pretty much being accepted. This cycle looks promising, but again no guarantees. Been invited to 2 interviews so far and I got a rejection from my first interview and will be heading to my second interview after the holidays and will be waiting to hear back from the last few schools I applied to.

On the first interview they really drilled me in my low science GPA and even though I've been retaking sciences course I got a C to B- in and getting A's, along with additional ones, it's a slow process to raise that science GPA especially when you've already taken so many as an undergrad. One of the interviews even mentioned that even though I'm re-taking classes and doing well with the all A's at the community college, its the fact that I'm taking the classes at community college and it's not as competitive. So basically I've come to consider a Master's program for next fall if I don't get into this cycle and was wondering if anyone has done/is considering/or in the process of a similar situations with a masters program. I'm looking for programs specifically in California and I know last year when I got rejected to Touro Vallejo, they actually encouraged me to apply to their Masters of Public Health. I was also looking into Western's Masters of Science in Medical Science as well.

Anyone have any other suggestions of Masters Programs in California?

Thanks

Archived