ipod touch 2nd generation for sale

Not sure if this is okay to put up here - if it is not one of the mods can take it down and I will understand

Selling my ipod touch

Has been my work machine for the past 2-3 years and has been great - but now I have my eye on a new itouch 32gb and the newer one's run a little faster

why am I listing it on here??

It has both five minute clinical consult and five minute emergency all installed on it as well as Epocrates (the basic free one)

Comes with the original paperwork and connection cord as well as the silicone sleeve I have had on it

has about 5gb of country songs on it as well with some 80-90's hard rock mixed in a little bit....

new it was $199, the software was about $100 each, but they are now down to $69 each so that is total new cost of $340 - obviously it is used so how about $160 ($150+$10 to ship it)

would be great for someone looking to just have a simple reference around

you will likely have to change the password on epocrates to update it every 3 months - it is under my account now and would need it changed over to you

Archived