Anyone else interested in Elon's new program?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just call and ask them. The current round of acceptances does not have to pay a deposit until April, so I guess the class cannot be officially full until then. But, only Elon can tell you if they might still hold a 3rd round of interviews. I was told if they did then the interviews would probably be in May. Let us know what you find out :=D:.

I would just call and ask them. The current round of acceptances does not have to pay a deposit until April, so I guess the class cannot be officially full until then. But, only Elon can tell you if they might still hold a 3rd round of interviews. I was told if they did then the interviews would probably be in May. Let us know what you find out :=D:.

I was waitlisted at Elon, so what do you think my chances are? I heard there are 30 on the waitlist, not sure if that is correct or not. I know some people hold spots at more than one school, but since Elon starts in January I am not sure if this will be the case. I was really impressed with Elon so it is a little depressing to have to wait until possibly December to hear anything. Plus I have to find a place to live in June so its hard to make a decision on where to live. Are there any people on here accepted to Elon and you haven't decided for sure you are going there? I am just trying to get an idea what my chances are for getting accepted to Elon. Thanks

I was waitlisted at Elon, so what do you think my chances are? I heard there are 30 on the waitlist, not sure if that is correct or not. I know some people hold spots at more than one school, but since Elon starts in January I am not sure if this will be the case. I was really impressed with Elon so it is a little depressing to have to wait until possibly December to hear anything. Plus I have to find a place to live in June so its hard to make a decision on where to live. Are there any people on here accepted to Elon and you haven't decided for sure you are going there? I am just trying to get an idea what my chances are for getting accepted to Elon. Thanks

madisongf- since the deposits for the second round of invites are due in April, I would think you will not have to wait very long to find out if you will get invited from the waitlist. Maybe you can call Elon and see when they anticipate notifying people from the waitlist so you will know for sure if you might know by June. I accepted my seat so I am no help to you there. Was Elon the only school you applied to?

Archived