Grades on outstanding Prerequisite classes

Hello everyone!

For a few of the schools that I am applying to for this cycle, I need to complete two prerequisite classes that I am currently taking.

My question is: Most of them only say that the missing must be completed satisfactorily before enrolling into a program, but has anyone found out what this means in more concrete terms?

I highly anticipate getting an A or B in both classes, but is a C considered satisfactory completion?

Juuuuuuust in case :;;D: , it would be nice to know ... My two pre-PA friends in this same class were wondering the same thing so I thought I would consult with the experts online!

Thanks a mill.

Ana

The school will usually admit you, on the condition that you must show the "Completion of any outstanding requirements for the Physician Assistant Program, such as transcripts, references, forms, copies of GRE report, etc. Transcripts of all summer and fall course work must be received before the time the Program begins, demonstrating successful completion with a grade of “C” or better."

Archived