WMU class of 2014

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I think my stats are a bit of an exception to the rule. I had a 2.8GPA in undergrad (2004), but after that I spent 5 years as a Special Forces medic, so my experience is certainly unique. Went back to school for a year and had a 4.0 my last 30 credits. So, I think that experience was definitely desired.

To be honest I think my stats are a bit of an exception to the rule. I had a 2.8GPA in undergrad (2004), but after that I spent 5 years as a Special Forces medic, so my experience is certainly unique. Went back to school for a year and had a 4.0 my last 30 credits. So, I think that experience was definitely desired.

I have better grade then people who got interview and i did not get an interview, this is very sad thing. I worked hard and all my hard work was for nothing. I believe that there are factors that matters in the selection which, i really hate to say them. I can not believe behavior like that do exist in professional schools. I belive my name was one factor i did not get consider.

I have better grade then people who got interview and i did not get an interview, this is very sad thing. I worked hard and all my hard work was for nothing. I believe that there are factors that matters in the selection which, i really hate to say them. I can not believe behavior like that do exist in professional schools. I belive my name was one factor i did not get consider.

Good call lobeshaw, I have been thinking that :wink:

At the same time I've started looking into how to become an EMT, in case I hear back in the negative. About fed up with my current job and why not get more experience? I hope something works out for at least SOMEONE else that's posting on here! Be that me you or anyone, let's see someone get good news!

Archived