AARTS Transcript

I am not sure if anyone else has encountered this problem, but I would really appreciate some input from anyone that can help. I am an Army veteran, and have e-submitted my application through CASPA, but it is currently undeliverable because CASPA does not accept Electronic Transcripts. As AARTS only sends official transcripts electronically my application is at a standstill.

Are there any veterans that are applying this cycle that can help me out with this? Anyone else experience the same problem?

My AARTS transcript was converted to credit through my college and I didn't need to submit the transcript to CASPA. On my transcript it lists my schools class number for the courses and shows them as assesments with credit as the grade. If you transfered your AARTS courses to a college and they are listed as assesments or something similar, they should be listed under that college on CASPA. I don't have an answer if they are listed as transfer credits.

Good Luck

That is incorrect. AARTS military credit is required to be reported separately. However, the coursework should be listed as professional, and no transcript is required to be sent:

"Your transcript indicates you attended THE U.S. MILITARY.

In order for your application to be considered complete, you are required to report all colleges/universities attended, even if these credits were earned during military service. You must correct your application by adding the unreported institution as a 'NON-LISTED U.S./CANADIAN INSTITUTION" and entering the school's name as your branch of service. You must also enter the corresponding coursework as "PROFESSIONAL." You ARE NOT REQUIRED to have a transcript from AARTS/Department of Defense sent to us, but we will accept this transcript and add it to your application should you choose to do so."

That is incorrect. AARTS military credit is required to be reported separately. However, the coursework should be listed as professional, and no transcript is required to be sent:

"Your transcript indicates you attended THE U.S. MILITARY.

In order for your application to be considered complete, you are required to report all colleges/universities attended, even if these credits were earned during military service. You must correct your application by adding the unreported institution as a 'NON-LISTED U.S./CANADIAN INSTITUTION" and entering the school's name as your branch of service. You must also enter the corresponding coursework as "PROFESSIONAL." You ARE NOT REQUIRED to have a transcript from AARTS/Department of Defense sent to us, but we will accept this transcript and add it to your application should you choose to do so."

You are 1000% right if you ONLY want the courses listed as "Professional" and you are not using the courses for credit. I was simply informing the OP of what my situation was two years ago when I was using my AATRS courses as credit toward a degree.

As I understand it, military credit, transferred to a college or not, does not have the option of counting as anything other than professional unless it was taken at a military school, such as West Point of CC of the Air Force, in which case you would have a school transcript as opposed to an AARTS transcript.

Archived