2011 Cornell Interviews

Hello EVeryone,

First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone good luck on their journey to becoming a PA. Has anyone who has had an interview with Cornell heard anything, whether it be good or bad for the class entering in in March 2012? Anxiously waiting a response from them! Good luck everyone! I promise to be patient just wondering if anyone else is wondering the same thing out there.

:=D:

Hi Nancy,

I know that at my interview there were 8 in the morning session. Someone else said there were afternoon sessions as well, but of this I am not sure. However, if that is the case then I guess there is potential to have about 15 each interview date. Good luck at your interview and thank you for the words of encouragement.

:=D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have received my interview invitation for December 12th in the morning. I submitted my CASPA 8/18/11, Received my secondary 10/28/11, due 11/7/11, received interview invitation 11/13/11. It's my second interview and I'm very excited! Cornell is my first choice, and I'm very appreciative to have made it this far in the application process. =D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey theycallmeknel I also have an interview on December 12th in the morning! Can anyone (who has already interviewed) please let us know what the format of the day is like? It would be greatly appreciated! Also what time did your interview end? I am from out of state and need to worry about booking a flight home...

I interviewed on October 3rd and was accepted in mid-November. The interview ran from 9:30 a.m. until about 12:30. There were 8 interviewees, and the day started with a light breakfast and a short writing sample. Then, the group was split into two groups of 4. Half went into a group interview with two current students, and the other half had two one-on-one interviews with faculty. The groups switched, and the day was concluded with a brief tour of the classroom and patient rooms. Let me know if you guys have any more questions. Best of luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey jms10, thank you so much for the information and congratulations on your acceptance! This sounds really familiar to another interview that I had in NYC... interesting. However, the other interview lasted something like 6 hours total because of the student and alumni presentation that lasted FOREVER. Good information, but it got a little out of hand. srandel27, I'll see you there! I'm from out of state as well; I wonder how many will be from the area. Best of luck to you and see you then and there! Take care. :=D:

Archived