second reference letter form

Hi all,

Question - I received an email saying that I had to fill out a second application form for one of my references to complete. Is this standard? I feel bad not having seen this before and think it's a bit late and frustrating to find I have to contact one of my references again to have them write me another letter.... Am I on the right page with having to contact one of my references to have them fill out this form?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there. I am currently in my first year of this programme and I experienced this as well during my application process. I had done my 3 letters through CASPA (1 from a PA, 1 from my college academic advisor, and 1 from my college senior research project advisor); however they require 2 letters from medical professionals and i had to get an additional letter of recommendation from a doctor. It was clearly listed on their requirements, but in applying to a whole bunch of schools, I had just figured that if I had my 3 references, I would be good....not that differen schools would have specific requirements for their letters. Hope this helps.

Archived