First quarter done! (Also... blogs?)

I just had to post a celebratory message, I survived my first quarter! Well, I THINK I survived Biochem... grades aren't in yet. But everything else I was successful in at least! Now to enjoy 10 whole days of mindless relaxation. :) Thanks to all the help and great discussions over the past few years guys, these forums have been an amazing resource. I appreciate every one of you, including the ones I've butted heads with! ;) If you told me just a year ago I would be in PA school right now, I wouldn't have believed you... it's been such a journey.

And on another note (rather than spam with multiple topics), if there are any other students out there with active blogs, I'd love to link to yours from mine. I'm trying to keep mine fairly updated but a few of the blogs I once followed have died off or been deleted. You're welcome to message me your link since I don't believe we're allowed to openly advertise them on the forums. (Correct me if I'm wrong?)

CJ...I will be joining you in 1 week! I cannot wait! I just have finals to get through. AZ is a week ahead of IL. I wish I was done, so a little jealous...but I read your blog, and I love that your experience is totally mirroring mine (minus the location). :) It's been an insane journey, hasn't it?

I tried to wrote a blog...totally gave up on it the first week in. So that is awesome you are keeping it up. I am impressed.

Archived