quick question about my PN

hi all,

im just about through with my personal narrative, and like how it sounds. however, as a former teacher, and now pre-PA student i felt as though I had quite a lot to explain about my past as a school teacher. i dedicated a good 350 words towards explaining my reasoning behind leaving the education profession. however, am wondering if the adcom even really cares... i mean, im sure they want to know the reasons, and would be interested, and the remaining 500-600 words is all explaining my reasons for wanting to become a PA... im just wondering if im wasting their time by giving them too large of a chunk of my history as a teacher. im wondering how someone else who didnt take the traditional route towards PA go about this... ? they always say you can explain yourself and anything in the personal narrative, but technically speaking, it is jsut asking your "motivation" behind becoming a PA.... ugh, so torn! any advice would be appreciated! thanks and good luck to all

well, i think the character limit is what it really takes count of (5000) - bc im able to fit about 800 words in that box without surpassing 5000 characters.

anyway, thanks for ur 2 cents, i think u're right... i have a habit of rambling on too much i think anyway!

let me know about the word count though, if u know! thanks!

If you would like I can read though your personal statement. I can get rid of or suggest alternate words for anything that you would make your personal narrative flow better. If you are interested in this option simply pm me and let me know. If you want a sample of my work you can search through the personal statement section. I am sure you will find something. Best of luck.

Archived