Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I received my acceptance today via email! Very exciting. Did you decided on this school vs Salus?

Nice!!! Congrats! I had my interview yesterday and was told a decision would be made within 2 weeks also. I received an email today stating that my decision is still pending...I guess it's a good thing because I'm still in the game.

i had an interview yesterday and already got rejected. so incredibly confused though, bc i thought i did really well!! seems like an awesome program... wish you all the best

Thanks so much! That sucks re your news. Best of luck at other programs though. There's still a lot of time

Nice!!! Congrats! I had my interview yesterday and was told a decision would be made within 2 weeks also. I received an email today stating that my decision is still pending...I guess it's a good thing because I'm still in the game.

Thank you! Yes, that's def a good thing to still be in it. Best of luck to you! Please keep me posted :)

I just received an email for an interview on 02/04! I was wondering if anyone knows whether the class is already full and this is just an interview for the wait list? I've already been accepted to a few programs and am not sure if it is worth it to pay for a hotel and flight if I don't have a chance. I know that it is a really good program so I would like to attend the interview, but not if it is just for a possible wait list spot.. any ideas?

I just received an email for an interview on 02/04! I was wondering if anyone knows whether the class is already full and this is just an interview for the wait list? I've already been accepted to a few programs and am not sure if it is worth it to pay for a hotel and flight if I don't have a chance. I know that it is a really good program so I would like to attend the interview, but not if it is just for a possible wait list spot.. any ideas?

They said they were holding the majority of spots until after all the interview dates so that everyone gets a fair chance. Did you end up scheduling a trip for the interview? If so good luck!

They said they were holding the majority of spots until after all the interview dates so that everyone gets a fair chance. Did you end up scheduling a trip for the interview? If so good luck!

Interviewed on 2/4 and was accepted! UMDNJ is one of my top schools. Have to decide between this, PCOM, and Pace.

Awesome. Congrats!

Nkechim, and anybody else that has interviewed do you mind sharing the kind of questions you guys got as well as your stats? Please? Thank you!

Regarding the interview, I get the feeling that the questions/interviews are different for every person. They do a very good job of reading through your background info/written answers to get a feel for you before you walk in the door, so it's hard to say what your interview might be like. Mine was pretty personal. Regardless of your stats, if they invite you in for an interview, they are interested in you. They want to know who you are as a person and how that might fit with the program. Prob not the answer you're looking for, but it is true. That being said, I'm still taking a couple courses but I'm at ~3.16 overall, 3.8science, 5k hrs between athletic training and volunteer EMTing. ~60+ hrs shadowing. Several hundred hrs volunteering (not HC related).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived