Medical Marijuana Informational Picnic coming to Southeat Alabama!

The Alabama Medical Marijuana Coalition Picnic is coming to Southeast Alabama!

All USA/medical students & PA's (especvially med students) are nvited to come, swim, eat and learn about the true breakthrough uses of Medical Marijuana, and how we are working to make it legal in bama!

Saturday, August 13 · 9:00am - 4:00pm

Location Blue Springs State Park 2595 Hwy. 10 Clio, AL 36017

(blue springs includes a snake a gator free 68 degree fresh water spring for cooling off and swimming!)

The event is being held at Blue Springs State Park (the park has a $3 admission fee). You don’t have to stay all day, but this is an all day event. We are going to have several speakers and events going on throughout the day.

Schedule of events:

9:00-9:30 Get there and "set up"

9:30 - 10:30 Meet and greet

(someone starts cooking around 10:30)

10:30 - 11:30 Welcome to AMMJC – Chris Butts and Ron Crumpton

11:30 - 12:30 Lets EAT!

1:00 - 2:00 Ron Crumpton and our guest speaker.

2:15 - Quick Cannabis Conversation

Note: Marijuana is illegal in the state of Alabama. Alabama Medical Marijuana Coalition is not responsible for the actions of individuals. Anyone using or attempting to use marijuana at this event will be asked to leave the premises immediately.

be sure to visit http://www.ammjc.org/ to learn more!

The Alabama Medical Marijuana Coalition Picnic is coming to Southeast Alabama!

All USA/medical students & PA's (especvially med students) are nvited to come, swim, eat and learn about the true breakthrough uses of Medical Marijuana, and how we are working to make it legal in bama!

Saturday, August 13 · 9:00am - 4:00pm

Location Blue Springs State Park 2595 Hwy. 10 Clio, AL 36017

(blue springs includes a snake a gator free 68 degree fresh water spring for cooling off and swimming!)

The event is being held at Blue Springs State Park (the park has a $3 admission fee). You don’t have to stay all day, but this is an all day event. We are going to have several speakers and events going on throughout the day.

Schedule of events:

9:00-9:30 Get there and "set up"

9:30 - 10:30 Meet and greet

(someone starts cooking around 10:30)

10:30 - 11:30 Welcome to AMMJC – Chris Butts and Ron Crumpton

11:30 - 12:30 Lets EAT!

1:00 - 2:00 Ron Crumpton and our guest speaker.

2:15 - Quick Cannabis Conversation

Note: Marijuana is illegal in the state of Alabama. Alabama Medical Marijuana Coalition is not responsible for the actions of individuals. Anyone using or attempting to use marijuana at this event will be asked to leave the premises immediately.

be sure to visit http://www.ammjc.org/ to learn more!

I know, it's a nitpick thing.

If you are representing what is currently still considered a "fringe practice" in an attempt to encourage providers to come with an open mind about the benefits of marijuana, you may want to spend some time doing a spell and grammar check of your post. It is too easy to point to obvious mistakes in your post and poke fun at how the drug must affect cognitive ability. You will be doing your cause a favor.

The effectiveness of a message is measured by how the intended audience receives it. If it appears less than professional, then it does you no good. I spent many years in the Southeast and can appreciate the laid back attitude of life there and how million dollar words aren't needed when a handshake is a deal maker. But you are posting to an international forum where the nuances of the local culture may be lost on the reader.

If you are representing what is currently still considered a "fringe practice" in an attempt to encourage providers to come with an open mind about the benefits of marijuana, you may want to spend some time doing a spell and grammar check of your post. It is too easy to point to obvious mistakes in your post and poke fun at how the drug must affect cognitive ability. You will be doing your cause a favor.

The effectiveness of a message is measured by how the intended audience receives it. If it appears less than professional, then it does you no good. I spent many years in the Southeast and can appreciate the laid back attitude of life there and how million dollar words aren't needed when a handshake is a deal maker. But you are posting to an international forum where the nuances of the local culture may be lost on the reader.

It's now official ... I'm in love.

It's now official ... I'm in love.

Archived