STATS for the most recent accepted/interviewd applicants!

Hi everyone! GW is my top choice for PA school and I just want to have a little feel of the stat from the most recent accepted/interviewed applicants. I hope you can share them and hoping that I will be a great candidate as well :) Thank you!

Science GPA

Cum GPA

Direct patient care AND health- related experience

GRE score

• 11 months later...

Bump ! Any info would be greatly appreciated! :d

hi everyone! Gw is my top choice for pa school and i just want to have a little feel of the stat from the most recent accepted/interviewed applicants. I hope you can share them and hoping that i will be a great candidate as well :) thank you!

Science gpa

cum gpa

direct patient care and health- related experience

gre score

Hi. I had a 4.0 science and 4.0 cum GPA and only about 1100 hours of healthcare experience, none of which were paid (mostly ER volunteering with some internship work as well). My GRE score was 1430 with a 5.5 on the writing section. To be honest though, when they make their final decisions about who to interview and who gets in, they are the most concerned with you showing that you are a good fit for the program and that you fit into their culture well. I do not think that my grades or scores did anything more than actually get me the interview. The interview is also unique in that its a behavioral interview - they ask you questions that force you to tell stories about your life so they can get to know you better in that way. I was accepted at GW but ultimately decided not to attend. Its a great school, good luck.

• 2 months later...

Archived