And the point is....

Guest TerryF

Guest TerryF

9781605477268.jpg

I am sure many of you all have used this book and their test material online.

The web site is down for the second time is a matter of days.

Have any of you faced this problem with this company? If so how long did it last? It was down almost three days the last time.

I find it trying at the least.

Perhaps I am the only one to have this problem.

TerryF

I own this book (and the previous edition) and have never seen that website. Is it something you pay for to access? Owning the book, you can use LWW's "The Point" website where they have the entire contents of the book in text format, not as PDFs of the pages themselves. Can you use that? They also have all the multiple choice questions available...

EDIT: Whoops.... the website I clicked on didn't look anything like the point (and didnt reference it in the URL) so I didn't realize they had done an upgrade. Is the normal html text version still available?

• Administrator

Note the OP's subject line, mentioning "the point"....

I've got about ~6 books with access to The Point, but don't use it on any sort of a regular basis. I just went back there now, and there is a new (to me...) version of the reader app, which I needed to set my Firefox/Noscript add-on to allow. Was that your problem?

Guest TerryF

The reading was too small to read the book online, but the questions are great.

Inside the front page is a scratch off number to use the website.

My problem was that the web site was not working two times.

The material is great, in my opinion.

Archived