Jump to content

HCE question - working with children who are autistic.

Guest DLuong

Recommended Posts

I wouldn't...

If I did... then it would basically mean that EVERYONE who is or has ever been a parent qualifies.


If I work strictly in the kitchen preparing meal trays at a group home for high functioning developentally delayed males... can I/do I enter this as patient care contact or other health care experience?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More