Does Your Program Have PA Preceptors?

I'm still working on developing a 6 week clinical rotation site in Nepal for all PA programs (if they are interested). It's looking better than it has in a while.

The physicians on the ground in Nepal (which I've been talking to for a few months) are willing to be "supervising physician" but do not want the day to day responsibility of preceptoring the students (because they are so overwhelmed with patients). I'm willing to go as PA preceptor.

Have you taken or does your program have such arrangements were you are preceptored by a PA? I personal think it should be commonplace but I just want to see what other programs are doing.

Thanks, Mike

• 2 years later...

I realize that this is an older post, however, I was wondering if the clinical rotation is still available in Nepal? I am currently a PA-S at Arcadia University and am very interested in doing an international rotation in Nepal. If this opportunity is still available could someone please send me some information? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!! :=D:

I'm still working on developing a 6 week clinical rotation site in Nepal for all PA programs (if they are interested). It's looking better than it has in a while.

The physicians on the ground in Nepal (which I've been talking to for a few months) are willing to be "supervising physician" but do not want the day to day responsibility of preceptoring the students (because they are so overwhelmed with patients). I'm willing to go as PA preceptor.

Have you taken or does your program have such arrangements were you are preceptored by a PA? I personal think it should be commonplace but I just want to see what other programs are doing.

Thanks, Mike

Nevermind, just realized how old this post was..lol

Archived