Q Bank vs Exam Master

Hippo PA had pretty weak questions IMO. I didn't realize they used Q Bank. I know they have been adding to the program, so maybe that's new in the past few months?  As for exam master, its great for preparation. I found that the questions were tougher than the PANCE, so if you can do well with them, you will be in good position for the PANRE/PANCE.

I agree with one of the previous posts about HelpCampus, AKA Help zebra. I used that almost exclusively to study for the PANCE and I passed with a lot of room to spare. Regarding question banks, Help comes with a ton, definitely enough in my opinion. But, if you're looking for more questions, I really liked ExamMaster and PAeasy. ExamMaster by far had the most difficult questions, but they included solid explanations for each answer. I was pretty surprised that PAeasy was a fairly solid representation of what was on the PANCE.

I don't think it is make or break as to which one you choose.  I've heard good things (and bad things) about all o them.  I used exam master and I thought it was really good.  The questions are harder than the PANRE or PANCE.  I've spoken with the people at exam master and they know this.  They do it on purpose.  For me that was great, but for others it may be discouraging.  

good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived