Sign in to follow this  
SunnyGR2418

2015-2016 Application Cycle

Hello, just wondering if anyone that has interviewed so far heard anything back? They said as long as Thanksgiving but it looks like they were getting accepted early October last year.

Hi everyone! They are not done interviewing as I have one October 24th. Also, I heard from a friend who already interviewed that they won't be contacting anyone about decisions until November.

Just an update, I know of at least five people here at CMU who received acceptance emails yesterday. Anyone else?

Did they all interview in August?

I was told through a connection that only 20 were sent out to out of state people and 4.0 types who they wanted to make sure they made an offer to before they had other offers to accept. Supposedly the next acceptances will be not this coming Monday, but the next!

Most the people I know were in state... I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the info. Hmmm... I wonder if Clint or Barb know anything they can share...

Clint is who I talked to.. He said something about just people not from CMU in general, but I know of a few people here who got invited too, so I really don't know. Maybe he was just trying to make me feel better haha!

I think it might be mostly August 28 students. I've talked to several people in my group and they've all heard nothing... I just wish they would've told us all at once...

I received an email today that I am on the wait list. :/ Really bummed but still hoping it'll work out. Did anyone else get one of those?

• Upvote 1

I received an email today that I am on the wait list. :/ Really bummed but still hoping it'll work out. Did anyone else get one of those?

Did yours say waitlist or alternate list?

Did yours say waitlist or alternate list?

Mine also said alternate list. I did appreciate that they put the subject of the email as "Admissions Alternate" so we didn't get our hopes up before reading the email.