2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thanks to warmseashells for the update!  I'm really glad to know that something is finally moving forward!

I sincerely mean no offense to the out-of-state applicants, because I know you are all strong candidates, but sending out first invitations (and potentially preferential interview times) to non-local candidates feels like a bit of a snub.  I'm sure it wasn't ill-intentioned on the part of the OU PA program, but that's just the impression it gave to me. Seems like it would have been fair enough to invite all of us together.

I dont want to disrespect anyone, either, but i have to agree with And021513. I dont know if this is the way it has been done, but it doesnt feel very fair. I think everybody should be called in alphabetical order or something, regardless of the state status. But, well, what to do, i guess we have to wait! And again, i guess we all wouldnt get so impatient if we were called after thanksgiving :)

Good luck to everyone, in-state or out-of-state!

Archived