2015-2016 Cycle

It's that time of year again...just thought I'd start a thread for everyone applying this cycle. Upon reviewing the CASPA website, it looks like OU has an orange/complete deadline meaning that everything has to be received by 10/1/15 but not verified. This is different from what they told us during advisement...anyone know for sure?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I spoke with Debbie again. She said she was hoping we would hear something by the end of the week since the committee met Monday/Tuesday, but now she's not sure. Also I asked if they would be calling and she said she thought they might be sending out emails. Just thought I'd give everyone an update. No call or email (or rejection letter yet) here!

Update***

Ok, when I saw that lllauren got a call today in the morning, I was freaking out because my last name starts with "A". I thought they just didn't call me because I didn't get an interview.

I called Debbie Shell and she told me that they started calling "out of state" people today to give them a chance to schedule their interviews first since they need to travel!!

And she said it will probably take longer than a day to call all the out of state people before they can call the "in sate" people. She didn't know if they would go in alphabetical order or the student ID number, or any other random order.

This means that we have daysssssss to wait to hear something from them. I think this is very unfair and frustrating as we were promised to be contacted the week after thanksgiving.

Just wanted to let everyone know in case you are freaking out like I did :)

Patience...

Archived