Caspa verified but wrong grade entered

Hello!

So my caspa was verified but for one semester I made the silly mistake of accidentally typing a "C" for general biology and a "B" for organic chemistry, when in fact the opposite is true. I can't make any changes I believe so my question is, do the schools look at my official transcripts as much as I'd like to think they do? Or will they mostly just go off of CASPA? I'm thinking the latter. 

Thanks in advance for feedback!

You can't change it, but CASPA can if they didn't catch it when they verified it. That is a key reason for verification! To verify the grades you entered match the official transcripts! Have you emailed or called them? (Yes, I have heard they are difficult to reach this year with all the issues with the new software). :(

Schools don't see the transcripts you sent to CASPA. They only see the CASPA application itself from CASPA.

They are near impossible to get a hold of via phone and by email i get an automated response. I'm not super upset as it didn't change my science gpa, both classes were worth same credit, however, the last thing I want is for CASPA to make me wait to verify everything all over again and have my programs wait. Clearly they aren't catching tiny mistakes! I wish I could just change it!

They will likely kick your application back to you to fix the issue (you'll get an email saying you've been "undelivered"). Your app will unlock and you can fix the problem, then resubmit. It usually only takes an extra day or two when this happens; you don't have to go to the back of the line for verification.

Archived