CASPA IT issue

Hi everyone just wanted to see if anyone else is having similar problems and checking to see if anyone has suggestions.

My latest problem with CASPA is that there is some kind of "glitch" that is not allowing my application to proceed. I call daily (sometimes waiting over an hour to get through and that's when I'm lucky enough to reach someone) and they tell me I just have to wait. They say a ticket is open and their IT dept is aware of the problem. So, I guess they want me to just wait as deadlines (July 15th!!!) pass by. Has anyone had a similar issue? I'm thinking about asking them if I can open a whole new application, but scared of what that would bring. I'd be appreciative of any input or ideas.

I personally haven't had any issues. But, with the deadline coming up quickly, consider sending a (professional) email to the programs with upcoming deadlines. Let them know the date you applied, the date your issue became apparent, the date you notified CASPA and your help ticket number (if you have it).

There's no guarantee that it will make a difference, but programs are aware that there are CASPA issue with this new roll out. They may or may not make allowances. This cycle is unusual with IT issues and hopefully programs are considering some flexibility. Good luck to you.

Archived