Sign in to follow this  

2015-2016 Application Cycle

You take a tour of the campus first and then eat while you mingle with current students. You meet with two seperate professors for interviews and there is an essay as well. It was very laid back. Good luck!

Is anyone else's application on hold? I'm guessing the class is probably getting towards capacity and since I applied later in the game, I'm trying to figure out if I should still be hopeful or not! 

I'm scheduled for an interview on Oct. 12! Is anyone else going on that day?

For those of you who have already interviewed, can you recommend a good hotel in the area?

I'm going to make a fb group for accepted students. If you've been accepted send me an inbox and I'll send you the link! It would be nice to talk about housing options, nearby apartments, etc wth you guys cause I'm not quite sure where to start :-)

• Upvote 1

I'm going to make a fb group for accepted students. If you've been accepted send me an inbox and I'll send you the link! It would be nice to talk about housing options, nearby apartments, etc wth you guys cause I'm not quite sure where to start :-)

I would like to be added to the Facebook group as well! How do we find it?