Questions and documents tabs

Hello

once i submit an application to one school, all those tabs: Evaluations, questions, documents, transcript entries will be blocked for that one school. I understand that I cant change the personal statement etc once I submit to one school.

However, will I be able to access the "Questions and Documents" tab for other schools if I havent submitted the apps for those schools yet or will they be unavailable for me also?

If anyone who has submitted could help out, that would be greatly appreciated! Trying to figure out if i can apply to some schools without locking the documents and questions for the schools I'm not applying to yet or do I need to apply to all of them at once?

Yes. The only ones that will be "locked out" are the ones you actually apply for. All other school specific tabs (questions, prerequisites, documents) remain open until you submit your app/pay the fee for that school.

Non-school specific info can no longer be edited once you have submitted your app (starting with the first school).

Archived