A reminder to hold the CASPA customer rep accountable

Guest JPG13

Guest JPG13

I found out today that a CASPA rep I spoke to on Friday never entered a request to the support team to resolve my issue (pay & submit box is greyed out).

The first person I spoke to today made me unnecessarily delete some of my incomplete programs and then hung up on me. That didn't work, as my boxes are still greyed out. I had to call about 10 times again to get in line for a rep, who finally explained to me what was going on and put in a request to the support team.

I want to remind everyone to remember names so that you can report such errors and follow-up with specific reps if necessary! I always forget this.

Another very good tip. It is very important when you talk with a rep to get their name (at minimum). We keep records of dates and times of conversations but no the conversations themselves so when I am contacted (or other CASPA supervisors) with 'he said this' 'she said that', we have a difficult time verifying information and then offering assistance and additional training if needed, to the appropriate reps. I assure you, CASPA wants to resolve all issues as quickly as possible - it would be helpful to notate information whenever you speak to someone. It is also a good idea to save any email correspondence you may have with them. Although there are no names attached to these emails, they can be tracked. 

Archived