A little worried with Physiology

Hello there, I am currently finishing up a Physiology course and am a little worried. My Professor models his exams after the NCLEX and the RN board exams. The test are heavy conceptual/application type where two of the answer choices often look or could even technically be the correct answer. No matter what I always seem to fall for the wrong of the two choices and have not been able to score higher than low 80's on the multiple choice portion of his tests and am worried my critical thinking skills might not be strong enough for PA school. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice or feedback greatly appreciated. 

To improve your score narrow the answer down to those two choices and then flip a coin. You will then only be wrong only half the time. No one on this forum can claim to be able to assess your critical thinking skills from that question. For each wrong answer look at the clues that would have led to the right answer and learn from that.

To improve your score narrow the answer down to those two choices and then flip a coin. You will then only be wrong only half the time. No one on this forum can claim to be able to assess your critical thinking skills from that question. For each wrong answer look at the clues that would have led to the right answer and learn from that.

Wish I could analyze it like that, he does not let us take the exams home after completing them.

Ask if you can review it with him in his office. All of my profs that kept their exams were willing to do that, as I always want to understand why I missed the questions that I missed.

N4GAdBj.gif Yep same as my profs ... I would ask, what do you have to loose? NADA

• 2 weeks later...

Archived