Online A & P

We are about half-way through the first online course and I still wake up ridiculously excited every day.  It's hard to explain, but the work is exhausting, and fun, and exciting all at the same time.  Monday's are now my favorite, it's when the new discussion board topic is posted for the week, the new exam will open, and the study skills discussion is posted.  I love it.  I love all of it. 

I am having some separation anxiety about the material, LOL.  With the pace of the class, it seems like once I get really into the material, writing my papers on it, and really enjoying it's, its time to test and move onto the next topic.  The great thing is that all of it has been equally fun to learn.  It took a little while to get into a great study, write, test rhythm but I really feel like I am hitting my stride now.  Sometimes my job makes some days tougher than others, but I haven't had too much trouble working full-time+ and taking this course.

How is everyone else doing?

Don't worry.  There's lot's of repetition, so you will see this material again, and again through the following year.  Also, if you particularly like a topic, you'll be able to explore it in depth with your writing assignments during the didactic year.  Glad you are enjoying it all.

Don't worry.  There's lot's of repetition, so you will see this material again, and again through the following year.  Also, if you particularly like a topic, you'll be able to explore it in depth with your writing assignments during the didactic year.  Glad you are enjoying it all.

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard "..... passes the salad bar on over to the real bar..."

We are about half-way through the first online course and I still wake up ridiculously excited every day.  It's hard to explain, but the work is exhausting, and fun, and exciting all at the same time.  Monday's are now my favorite, it's when the new discussion board topic is posted for the week, the new exam will open, and the study skills discussion is posted.  I love it.  I love all of it. 

I am having some separation anxiety about the material, LOL.  With the pace of the class, it seems like once I get really into the material, writing my papers on it, and really enjoying it's, its time to test and move onto the next topic.  The great thing is that all of it has been equally fun to learn.  It took a little while to get into a great study, write, test rhythm but I really feel like I am hitting my stride now.  Sometimes my job makes some days tougher than others, but I haven't had too much trouble working full-time+ and taking this course.

How is everyone else doing?

Glad your enjoying the online portion! Keep up the good work and stay ahead. They start piling it on come fall quarter.. The paper is a really good time to go deeper into the material. Loved diabetes, wrote my path paper on it! 

CrazyInputs.pngThen you'll have to remember things like this... just a simple algorithm :-)

Archived