• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW just finished two days of interviews and one more to go. I guess I am gettin old(er)...lol.

I am still amazed at some of the things people say and think...lol. Twice I heard the stepping stone to med school thing right off the bat, at least one IMG was wondering why I would have the audacity to question him, after all, he was a physician he should be enrolled automatically. A lot of folks interview at a primary care program wanting to know could they have extra surgical rotations. I gave them Cornell's WEBsite....A ton of folks when asked "what do you know about the program?"all you heard was the "sound of silence" and interviewers marking a score of 0. On the other hand when they were good they were very very good;) So I am encouraged by those diamonds in the rough..lol

All I can say is thank your PA forum for helping pre PAs get a better handle on this Admissions thing....lol. You guys really do have an edge if you know how to use it.

LesH

• 5 months later...

Well dudes and dudettes it's admission time again. This thread has all the information an applicant needs to know about what at least one of the ADCOM members is looking for in applicants.;) (Don't pay any attention to the rolling admission process...we aren't doing it.)

My favorite question is "As a graduate of this program what would you do to help the medically underserved of the Central Valley of California and where in the CV would you do it?

Good luck in your future SJVC PA endeavors.

• 2 years later...
Well dudes and dudettes it's admission time again. This thread has all the information an applicant needs to know about what at least one of the ADCOM members is looking for in applicants.;) (Don't pay any attention to the rolling admission process...we aren't doing it.)

My favorite question is still "As a graduate of this program what would you do to help the medically underserved of the Central Valley of California and where in the Central Valley would you do it?"

Good luck in your future SJVC PA endeavors.

• 1 month later...

Archived