Interview offer, but never turned in supplemental application...?

I received an interview offer from a college that requires their supplemental application and shadowing forms sent to them by October 1st. I never did their supplemental application and shadowing form because of time and priority of other schools supplemental applications. Plus I didn't think I had a chance at the school after reviewing their program again. Their site says that they do not send invites out until they have reviewed CASPA, supplemental application, and shadowing forms... Yet somehow I slipped by?

I completed the supplemental application (a few essays) and shadowing forms a couple of days after the offer was sent to me. I was just wondering what the best approach to resolving this problem will be now. Should I hand them my forms during the interview process? Or should I only hand it to them if they ask? I'm afraid that if I hand it to them then they'll ask why I had not turned it on time, which obviously looks bad. I'm an honest person and i'm willing to accept I made a mistake, but just wondering how I should resolve this.

Thanks

PS. The supplemental application is not done on the web, it is done on your own and is to be mailed to them upon completion.

In my experience, it reflects better on the applicant to be proactive about any potential slipups rather than wait for the school to come looking for missing items. In that vein, I wouldn't wait until the interview. You have the forms done, call or email them now, be honest, and now that you are being interviewed on such and such a date, when they would like these documents and how (by mail, in person, etc).

Archived