Allied Health Chemistry III

Dear Members,

I have a quick question and would appreciate any advice or input. The PA school I am interested in evaluated my transcripts and the counselor asked me to do 4 semester units of Biology ,4 semester units of Chemistry and 3 semester units in Statistics fulfill the admission requirements. She did not specify which chemistry courses are needed and said online courses were fine . So this is my dilemma I did Allied chemistry III ( organic chemistry) which gave me 5 credits for summer term.  I am applying this cycle in CASPA . I have every thing else that is required. Does any one have idea if these credits will be accepted by PA school. I know that every school is different and only the specific counselor can give the answers, I am trying to reach her and I haven't gotten a reply back. I do not want to run of time as if they do not accept the credits, I have to repeat chemistry for fall. I am only looking for online classes as I have baby to take care of.

I would appreciate if any one can guide me in the right direction. Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Archived