Another day in Paradise

Whats with the tent LESH. If they can't take the heat who needs them:D. Good to see someone fighting the good fight.

David Carpenter, PA-C

David

LOL I never thought of it that way, I like to think of it as we got a little of everything under the big tent." They are a great bunch I have to admit it (as much as its against my better judgement).

LesH

LESH looks like a fine class with big smiles....wait till JED and Alfonso get a hold of them.

They have....If you zoom in real close you will the whole Junior class has red eyes from lack of sleep. Oh and the smiles lasted for the duration of the picture, it was the last bit of energy that we had on a Friday. :) Jed, Alfonso, Jackie and Dr. M are all giving us a great PA education; the tiredness and red eyes are worth it!

You must be getting easy on them, I do not see any terror in those faces.

Hey I'm the "nice" one nowadays..lol. You should come by around the end of the month when the seniors take the end of rotation exams, or Dr. M's and Jed's "quizzes lol. And don't get me started on how Alfonso's got them going. He has those "closed door advisor sessions"LOL ....And then there's Jackie.:eek:

As a matter of fact JustaPA we have decided to start treating classes just like we treated your class. We test, test and then test some more....

You ready to do interviews?

LesH

Hey I'm the "nice" one nowadays..lol. You should come by around the end of the month when the seniors take the end of rotation exams, or Dr. M's and Jed's "quizzes lol. And don't get me started on how Alfonso's got them going. He has those "closed door advisor sessions"LOL ....And then there's Jackie.:eek:

As a matter of fact JustaPA we have decided to start treating classes just like we treated your class. We test, test and then test some more....

You ready to do interviews?

LesH

Am I going to be invited to do interviews this year?

Ok Les, maybe I'm missing something, but unless you've secretly extended the program to 3 years instead of 2, my butt is out of here in 2009! :p :D

I know but by the time I caught the mistake I couldn't edit it so we decided to extend everybody...lol:rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

Archived