Program Start Date

Hey guys i just had a question about Arcadias program start date. I know it starts in the summer, but is it early may, june etc. 

The reason i am asking is because i am planning on applying my spring semester of my junior year, and hopefully matriculating, if accepted, my summer after my senior year. The problem is that my undergrads spring semester starts late and doesn't end until late may. I am just worried that I won't be able to matriculate on time due to not having completed my undergrad...even though i would have completed all prereqs and materials. 

I know this may seem silly as i haven't even applied yet, but I just want to make appropriate plans in case my undergrads schedule conflicts with Arcadias start date. 

I appreciate any and all help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi soccerkrazed229, there is no way to know your exact start date (we didn't even find out until a couple of months beforehand) but it should be some time in mid to late May. For reference, our first day was May 22nd, the Thursday before Memorial Day. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Archived