Hi Everyone, I have the following books for sale.  Everything is OBO.

1) 2014 CME resources (the original Chicago course)  5-day course binder.   It has some highlighting and notes that I took during the  live lectures.   I paid over $700 for the live course.  

2) Physician Assistant Review by Auth (newest edition, has thousands of online questions w/ explanations).    I used it since my first year.  Book looks like new -- I took my own notes in a separate notebook.   $40

3) Pocket medicine by Sabatine (5th edition, the purple newest one).  It arrived really late due to shipping error, so I didn't open it -- brand new condition.   Great for rotations.   $35

4)  Kaplan Master the boards for USMLE step 2 CK by Dr. Conrad Fischer.    Great review, good prep for rotations & tests.   $12

5)  Kaplan Pharm flashcards, by Dr. Conrad Fischer.   To the point with vignettes

6)  Case files Ob/Gyne (3rd edition).   Great  for ob/gyn rotatoin.   $12

7)  Textbook of physical diagnosis, history and examination by Dr. Swartz.   This is an older edition.    $10

8)  Kaplan Step 3 lecture notes (all volumes included).  This is an older version.  Vignettes & practice questions.  Very helpful.   $30

9)   Bates' Pocket guide to Physical Examination and History taking (7th edition).  intact online access code (I didn't scratch it off), with color illustration.   $30

10) Physician Assistant: A guide to clinical practice.  4th edition.    $5

11) Will provide other materials that I used in Pance prep for free with any purchase.  

Payment method:  Paypal.

Please pm if you are interested.   

Archived