Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys!

Congrats to everyone with interviews and acceptances! Just curious, does Colorado have an in-state bias? I'm really interested in the school but want to see how I'll stack up. Thanks so much!

Jr

I got in and I'm out of state. During the interview the students at the school also told me that their class was almost even when it came to in-state vs out of state. I think according to the stats on their website they matriculate slightly more in-state applicants, but still a good amount of out of state people get in...

I asked the program director at an info meeting if there was any advantage to being in state and he said none at all, they are location blind, however a number of years ago there was some funding in place that was tied to in state students , so there was a connection in the past but that hasn't been the case for many years.

I know some of my friends received the rejection email yesterday, but I have yet to hear from cu. Anyone know when they finish interviews? Or when we should end up hearing back? The confirmation email said by November I think. Congrats to everyone interviewing and to those who were accepted! Colorado is AMAZING

Oh ok! I did not know that. I know a friend of mine applied last year, and she received an email in December saying the class was filled and that they would keep her application on file and review if the need to interview more applicants came available. She was a later applicant though (I think she submitted in like October).

Good luck to everybody interviewing in this cycle!  I am a first year student in CHA/PA program, and so far I am really liking it.  Also I thought I would offer up the extra bedroom in my house that is close to campus if anybody is looking for a place to stay while they are out here for their interview.  

Scott

Archived