Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

Did anyone ask for feedback as to why they didn't get in? I received an email back from Kay that sounded pretty generic. Just wondering if anyone got a more specific response. Congrats to all those accepted!

I still haven't heard anything. I'm temped to email Kay asking where they're at. Anyone else in the same boat?

@kingea - I am in the same boat.

I want to ask Kay what the status is but I don't want to be annoying. I know they have two note interview sessions left so keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! If anyone has asked their status that hasn't heard yet will you let us know what they say? Thank you!!

I want to ask Kay what the status is but I don't want to be annoying. I know they have two note interview sessions left so keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! If anyone has asked their status that hasn't heard yet will you let us know what they say? Thank you!!

I'm not sure. Based on precious years I want to say either the week before Christmas or the week after new years.

I called Kay because I have to let another school know if I'm attending (i.e. put down a hefty deposit) by a week from today and I wanted to see if Denver would let me know their decision by then. She told me that she couldn't let me know and the soonest I could expect to hear is 12/10-12/12. I interviewed 11/3, fyi. Hope this helps others with the same question. 

I emailed Kay last week asking about remaining interviews and she said:

"I have filled all of the interview spots at this time.  If a spot becomes available and you are chosen, I will contact you by email.  You will hear from me by mid-Dec at the latest."

So we can hope for the best :/

Archived