Dental hygienist

I would say this would count as HCE. However, it is always best to confirm with the programs you want to apply to. I think it would also be beneficial for you to gain some more experience in a more medically based area through volunteering or part-time work just to look more "well-rounded"

Good luck!

I would say this would count as HCE. However, it is always best to confirm with the programs you want to apply to. I think it would also be beneficial for you to gain some more experience in a more medically based area through volunteering or part-time work just to look more "well-rounded"

Good luck!

agree.  I would not rely solely on these hours as many programs may view them differently.  Even volunteering in the ED or in another area where you can observe first hand the scope of practice of a PA and how they work with their SP nurses/ aide's etc. will be beneficial for your application....View it as building your resume for a highly competitive job.

Archived