should I submit? wait times?

I was just wondering if anyone has submitted their application yet and of so how long the verification turn around was. The reason I ask is because I am currently waiting on a transcript for medical terminology that will not be available until May 7 for mailing. So if I wait to submit until this transcript is in and processed it could be another 6weeks before my application is complete. The other option is to submit now with that course listed as in progress and then update it later after my application is verified and complete. What do you guys recommend? Anyone know what the turn around time is for mid to late May? Thank you!

Of course I feel like once people get out of school the app starts to get a bit congested since now everyone has the time to do it.  Maybe submit now then ask your school if they want an updated transcript I'm gonna ask my schools, I know some want them anyways.

I would wait a few days for the transcript because we are extremely early in this whole process. It will take a few days and possibly a week to verify the application but if you wait the grade will be configured into the CASPA GPA and you will not have to send out more transcripts. 

Archived