NAVY HSCP competitive profile

Hello, I have a few questions about the navy hscp package.

If your package is in review, anyone know how long it will be in review before it goes to the boards?

Is it a good thing when it is in review?

What does a competitive pa hscp profile look like of those who have gotten chosen?

What is considered an early application?

Not sure about the review. It has to go to someone above the recruiter. This just means they are looking for errors and omissions in paperwork. Probably a few weeks to a month before a board sees it.

It's neutral

That's hard to say. Above a 3.0 GPA is the only real consistent thing I've seen.

I consider October (beginning of fiscal year) early. November decent time. Anything after that I would consider late and chances significantly lowered.

Prior service is a plus, but it won't get you a spot over someone with better stats.

What people need to know is the board recommends people for the program. They can recommend as many as they want and often do way more than there are spots, so you need an early app.

Archived