2011 Admissions Cycle

Hey guys!! I received the same letter today...WAIT LIST! I am very shocked as well!

MN322: I am assuming you are from Minnesota and I am as well...I interviewed on April 15th and they said someone else from MN that morning did also...Was that you??? I currently live in Arizona, once again shocked I was put on the wait list

Hey guys...I just received my acceptance letter in the mail today and I am SO excited! Anyone else accepted? I know they accepted 18 students for this year, and they were also generating a wait list. So, if you made it to the wait list, then that is definitely an accomplishment and there is still hope! I am coming all the way from Texas so this should be an adventure...Good luck to everyone!

Undergrad Ed School: University of Dallas, BA in Biology

Cumulative Undergrad. GPA: 3.8

Science Undergrad. GPA: 3.9

Age at application time : 25

GRE: Didn't take it.

Direct Patient Care : 7,040 hours as a nurse for a derm

Volunteer: 1,110 hours total (380 with an urgent care clinic, 400 at the VA hospital, 120 at a nature preserve, 210 with Habitat for Humanity)

Shadow: 81 hours (shadowing a dermatology PA and an infectious disease PA)

Schools Applied: Around 10-12 (too many J)

Application Submitted Date: 02/25/2011

Interview Invites: 5 interviews

Accepted: Waitlisted for 3 schools and received acceptance from Findlay 05/09/2011

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I am interested in this school but for the life of me I cant see what classes I am required to take. What stats do you guys have? mine are not near competetive but I will still give it a shot or wait till next year, will see.

ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS:

http://www.findlay.edu/academics/colleges/cohp/academicprograms/graduate/PHAS/partners/programrequirements.htm

COURSE REQUIREMENTS:

http://www.findlay.edu/NR/rdonlyres/738EE4C4-A2B3-41CD-9D82-E0A4A48DBCAD/16108/v4_PA_prerequisites2.pdf

Archived