2011 Admissions Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

We got to meet some of the students that day and they had a lot of good things to say about the program. My interviewers were teachers at the University, and they talked a little bit about the program and from what I can tell so far its going to get even better. I really loved my interview because they asked the perfect questions in order to get to know me. Thats the problem I had with my other interviews..I felt they didn't get to know me enough. It was more conversational than question after question. They said they are looking to get back to us by/before May. Hope that helped :)

The program is still on probation. They had a few...let's just say not so perfect program directors over the past couple years. The founding program director is now back and I bet will get everything all cleaned up. The only thing that matters is that they are still accredited and the incoming class will meet requirements to sit for the PANCE at graduation. Good luck to all of you that are interviewing this year!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey, have anyone heard back from findlay, they send me a letter that i was in the waiting list. I was shock becuase i have almost all A's in all prereq, it is kind of weired that they did not over me seat or it must be almost impossible to get a seat, iam really confuse.

Archived