Need Direct Patient HCE?

So it looks like I am leaving for a PA program this year so somebody needs to take over my position as a medical assistant for an IM MD here in Orlando near Dr Phillips Hospital--he wants someone to start about a month or two before I leave so I can fully train you (Ill either leave in May/June/July).

First and foremost I must say that he is NOT an easy person to work for...especially if youre: a slacker, un organized, thin skinned, NOT a fast learner, not able to use critical thinking skills, slow, not friendly, not reliable, not professional ......you get the idea. he is a great guy but he expects a lot from you and you need to be able to handle a lot

Also we are looking for someone to be around for a while. I know if youre posting here youre thinking about PA and thats cool....he has been extremely supportive of my goal and I just started in October BUT it would be nice to have someone stay around for at least a year...preferably longer so if youre just getting started on this path that would be great.

Pay will probably be around 10 an hour...especially if you have no experience and he gives raises based on performance when he feels like it. I can say that I recieved my first raise a week after starting and then a second my 3rd month of being there.

Job description is that of a front office MA/back office MA/personal assistant all wrapped into one. Hours are Mon-Fri 8:30-5. He sees patients MWF but his patients pretty much run that office so you may see patients on T and TH. You are paid the 1st and the 15th.

Qualifications:You do not need to be a certified MA but it would be nice. If you have any certifications (i.e. phlebotomy, EMT, etc.) that would be nice. Definitely need a great phone voice, communication skills, great multi tasker, organization skills etc.

PM me if youre interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived