Is anyone else still waiting to hear about an interview or rejection?

I have been waiting to hear from UNT and haven't heard either way, does anyone know if they still have spots available for interviews? I did not get a rejection letter, and my admissions status says it is complete, but no call for interview either. Anyone have any information about the 2011 class? This is my first choice and I am still hopeful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I was in the same boat and about three days ago I received an email about an interview in two weeks. Does anyone know how interviews are held at UNTHSC? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

There were three groups of about 8 people on my interviewing date. The groups do three things: tour, file review, and interview. I did the tour first, file review second, and interviewed third. However, you can do any order of those depending on what group you are in. They provided water, coffee, muffins, and danishes. You will interview in an office sized room with 2 of the faculty members (2 on 1) and they will both take turn asking you questions. It is the most laid back interview that I have ever had. They only asked me two questions: "Why do you want to be a PA" and "Do you have anything to explain to us about your application." The rest of the time we just talked about random stuff. It was so conversational, so don't overthink it. If you have any other questions, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived