should i apply or not

so i am a junior at Rutgers university, i am thinking about applying to NJ PA schools and some NY schools, I have a great GPA (3.85) with most of my pre reqs for PA school done except for anatomy and physiology which i plan to take this summer at a community college, i will be shadowing this winter break for about 100 hrs to get some experience. my problem is i don't have healthcare experience as in i haven't done the typical emt or phlebotomy, rn anything. after winter break, i plan to work in a physical therapy office (but would that count as health care experience) and plan to finish 200-300 hrs but my question is i heard that most PA schools value health care experience, my problem is i wanna apply this summer and not wait till next april to show my health care experience should i still apply? i have done many community service projects but they are not directly health care related, most have to do with education. 

Archived