Urgent care job - email I got

Got this in an email - not for me, but sounds good

Dear *********,

I wanted to quickly reach out, as I have an Urgent Care Physician Assistant opportunity in Upstate New York that I thought you would be interested in speaking about. To give you an idea of what this opportunity has to offer, I’ve taken the liberty of listing a few details below. If this is something you would like to discuss further, please reach out to me as soon as possible. If by chance this particular location sounds appealing; however, the specialty isn't a match – I also represent opportunities in Primary Care, Internal Med, Pulmonary and Gastro, in this same region.  I am fully available at your convenience, and happy to speak after regular business hours on my direct line (214)442-4508 or on my cell (972) 876-6719.

Physician Assistant - Urgent Care Setting
  * $120,000 Minimum Annual Salary
  * $10,000 Sign-On Bonus, $5,000 Relocation Assistance
  * Minimum of 3 Years of  Experience Required to Apply
  * Work In a Brand New, State of the Art Facility
  * Full Support Staff & Flexible Scheduling
  * Full Benefits Include - Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K w/ Match & 6 Weeks Annual Paid Time Off

Upstate New York Living:
  * Easy Access to Lakes, Skiing, Snowboarding, Hunting, Hiking, Cycling and Numerous Wineries
  * 2 Top Rated Universities, Fine Dining, Nightlife, Live Music & Anything Else You Will Ever Need
  * Leave Your keys in the car with a crime index that is 35% below that national average
  * Easy Access to Montreal, Ottawa and Syracuse
  * Top Rated Public and Private Schools, Along with Ample Higher Education Options
  * Cost of Living is 14% Lower Than National Average

Reference ID# 78071

Don't miss out on this great opportunities. Get in touch with me today.

Sincerely, 

Anthony Spyropoulos |  Recruiter
(866) 221-5405 x 4508 | (214) 442-4508 (direct)
(267) 295-1611 (fax) | (972) 876-6719 (mobile)
Delta Healthcare Providers  |  aspyropoulos@deltahcp.com

Archived