Barry University or Arcadia in Delaware?

I have been accepted to both Arcadia (Deleware campus) and Barry University and am deciding between the two and would LOVE some advice. I know that Arcadia is considered a better program, has a cadaver lab and three elective rotations BUT it is in the middle of nowhere in Delaware. Barry on the other hand, doesnt have a cadaver lab but some cool things about it--has an actual campus, is in Miami and has a Medical Spanish immersion program as part of the curriculum. I have always felt that being in a big city offers up a ton of opportunity and so I am slightly partial to Barry. Also, I am partial to nice weather and being in an exciting place! Is the name of the school going to affect me in finding a job? Also, is giving up a cadaver lab worth it to be in a city?

Any and all advice will be welcomed and appreciated!!!

I interviewed at Barry and greatly disliked the program. I hated the interactive video crap..I don't like how half of my lecturers are going to be by professors in another city that I have to watch on a screen in the classroom..this is something I could just do at home. Plus the campus at Barry looked dirty including the PD lab..idk I was very put off by this campus. Yes they have a one week Spanish course but this is something u can learn by purchasing a medical Spanish book. Wouldn't recommend this program to anyone.

I actually disagree with the person above me. I've been accepted to Barry and I'm very excited to be going there next year! I really liked the campus and did not notice anything being dirty. Also, the faculty were very nice and welcoming, as were the current students. It seems like a great program and community to be a part of.

More importantly, I think a big city is more likely to offer better, more diverse clinical rotation opportunities.. big hospitals, private practice, community clinics, etc. I'm not sure how much of that you would find in rural Delaware. Also, from what I've heard, it's often easier to find a job as a new grad near where you went to school (sometimes even being offered jobs on rotations!) I definitely wouldn't mind staying in Miami for a little while! 

It's definitely a personal decision to make and weigh which qualities are more important to you. I just wanted to throw in my two cents on the ups of Barry :) 

Archived