anyone tried "the kno"

I just ran across an ad for "the Kno"....i looks like its supposed to be like a kindle for students. apparently you can "write" w a stylus on the books, form notebooks, "rent" books much cheaper than buying them. Just wanted anyone's opinion on it if they have tried if, if its worth the money, etc....... thanks!

nyshoegal7

Wow never heard of that tablet before. It actually seems pretty good. The dual screen version is slightly heavy and the whole tablet, overall, looks pretty big. It is pretty advantageous to have an online edition of your textbook; you won't have to carry around your textbooks all day, but I'm sure most colleges offer that too, no? Also, what if they don't have the book you need? In addition, for me, it's little too expensive for my budget (the dual screen one). I'm not even sure how much GB I would need for PA school. Hmmm...I would like to know what other PA students have to say about this. Honestly, in my opinion, despite the size and weight, I still like it. I'm just not so tech savvy, so it would be nice to hear other opinions. Thanks for posting though nyshoegal7. :)

Guest guthriesm

I just checked the ISBN for my books- not available for the Kno. Save your money until you can actually get your books on them. Plus some books are for lab and you might not want to have such a nice device so close...

Guest guthriesm

You are welcome- I love gadgets and would be first in line considering how heavy these suckers are...

Check your book list, there may be ones that work on the Kno but I'm pretty sure Bate's is universal for most programs and it isn't available.

Archived