Interview 2014 cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also just got an interview invite for January 25. I interviewed there last year and they have the Multiple Mini Interview Format. I think there were 5 stations, you had 1 minute outside each station to read the topic/scenario then you had 8 minutes in the room with the instructor to give your answer. They didn't really say too much. For me personally, I really don't like this interview style, I don't think it lets them really see your personality well and who you are as a person.  Hopefully this year goes better though! Also, last year they had you split up into 3 different groups. One group did the interview, another went on a tour, and the last stayed in the main room for a Q&A with students and faculty and then you rotated. It was also pretty crazy last year there was I think 50+ people at my interview session and they only accepted 18 people for the class, so that was a little discouraging, but still it never hurts to try. Definitely seems like a great program and had very nice faculty and students. Hope this was helpful.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

I interviewed on Oct 26, and was said we will hear back about the decision after the second batch was interviewed in Jan. So for all of you who interviewed on Jan 25th did they say by when should we hear back and will it be in mail email or phone call??

Good luck to all!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived