Is this considered competitive?

I've been attending college since 2009 (started at a great community college and transferred to a university this summer). I should be done with my bachelors degree (Pre-PA Health Science) by 2015 spring. I can start applying next year before the fall 2014 deadline and then attend 2015 fall if I get accepted.

So... It's taking me 6 years to get my bachelors degree, I got C's in 3 of my prereqs (gen chem 1, gen bio 1, gen bio 2). I retook gen chem 1 and got an A. I plan to get A's in both of my bios when I retake them. My current GPA is 3.327. My projected GPA (if i get straight A's from here on out) is 3.52.

I have been working at the cleveland clinic as a PCNA (nurse assistant) since the end of July. I plan to keep doing this up until I apply. I do more as a PCNA at the clinic than I heard most nurse aids do at other hospitals. I have a feeling though nobody will know that when reviewing my application. Ever since 2 years ago i've had straight A's and B's in everything, including A's in A&P I/II.

So... a GPA between 3.32 - 3.52, 3 C's I have to retake, PCNA health care experience (working 2-3 8hr shifts a week), 6 years of undergraduate. My advisor said it's on the low end of competitive since the average GPA in the last group was 3.7. How does this match up to those of you who have made it into any PA program? My backup plan is to get into an accelerated nursing program if I don't make it into PA school.

Thanks

Archived